Wednesday 13 February 2013

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

Have you ever noticed how people say to each other 'Bye now, take care of yourself' when they are going their separate ways?  Most of us have found our methods of self care baste upon how we were cared about as children along with what early decisions we made about ourselves and each other.
I have recently reached a realisation within myself and that is how I self neglect, how I am likely to take care of myself in a haphazard way. In the past I have gained weight and then starved myself in the hope that I will lose it. To get to 69 years old and only just realise that scanty care is no care at all is a sad state of affairs. It has taken years to get to this point where I realise that deep inside I just couldn't be bothered to keep it up but now I can.
Bye now take care of yourself!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment