Sunday 3 June 2012

OH LA LA

I am getting fed up of struggling to get into my own blog. It keeps asking me for my password then refuses to let me in.
It reminds me of when I was a kid and the other kids wouldn't let me play. You know the feeling, standing on the outside, not knowing why or what you have done wrong. I am so glad not to be a kid again, if you could go back would you? I know for sure that I would not.
I seemed to be a loner but didn't really want to be, I wanted to play but didn't seem to have the password but as I got older I someone changed  all of that, by finding that I could do accents. You know the kind of thing, speaking with an american accent, or irish or french, french was always a favourite. I can see myself now as a teenager, wearing a french berret and speaking with a pretty good french accent. Oh and I could do a german one as well, the other kids loved it. However I don't know how I got away with it because if anyone had spoken any of these languages I would have been stuffed.  Oh la la! and wee wee.
It seemed to do the trick however I am still stuffed re maintaining a password word for my soddin blog.

1 comment: