Thursday 31 May 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

OMG I cannot believe that I am 68 years old today. Not quite in the knackers yard yet, still quite a bit of life and they do say that 60 is the new 40 don't they? However I think not, that is just a load of you know what.
Don't get me wrong I am quite OK about growing older, lets face it there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, indeed the best thing to do is celebrate the fact that this government hasn't yet brought in euthanasia.
Oh I kid you not folks, it will come not for the 60 plus age group and maybe not within the next 20 years, but it will come.

Did anyone see those little calves being slaughtered because they are surplus to requirements? Doesn't it prove what kind of a human race we have become, because a living creature is surplus to requirements we do it in. Well one day we, the aging population will become surplus to requirements and then, wham bam thankyou mam it will be the lethal injection. In fact most of us will be queuing up for it. By the time I get to 90 I will be glad to go, the way things are going life for the elderly life will be intolerable, nursing homes, care in the home and the general feelings of the elderly being a drain on society will be all to prominant to ignore.

You think I jest, but I predict that if society continues on this path of every man for himself and with this hunger materialism and celeb glorification, well, I rest my case.

Thank God I am only 68 otherwise I'd be down the doctors getting my lethal injection today.

No comments:

Post a Comment