Monday 17 October 2011

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

How come I get so carried away when I find something that interests me. I run at it like a bull in a china shop. I want things to work but haven't the patience to wait. Even now at sixty seven I love to paint,  and indeed do, have even  got myself a website for my paintings to live in. Previously I wrote a book about compulsive eating and built a website around that. Praise the internet.   I am blogging like some demented old aged nutcase because, yes you got it, I love it. Now I am into doing some creative writing got ideas for a sitcom. I think the problem is I have so much to say and so many ways to get it out there.


No one can accuse me of doing things by half, problem is if I think it doesn't work then I lose interest, that can't be right can it? I have to keep up the momentum and write like crazy, why? Because I seem to be urging myself forward to be heard. Have I got something important to say? I think so especially for my generation. I want to ask questions like
Does society respect its elderly?
Do we look after the elderly in our society?
Should society be open to using the experience of our older generation?
What should we do to change the way our elderly are being treated today?
Do you know that the over sixties still have sex, because the media don't think so?
Do you know that there are many over sixties finding love ont the internet?


I would love to hear more comments on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment